Thursday, March 29, 2012

Laura Mercier Oil Free Foaming Cleanser Review

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Cleanser
$35
Just recently I had to switch up my morning face wash routine because what I was using just was not working anymore!  I decided to look into buying a cleaner from Laura Mercier, because I had only heard good things.  So far I have been using this product for a week and I LOVE it!  Although the smell is not too lovely, the overall product is great.  The foam provides a great lather and it feels very smooth on your face.  Some cleaners make your skim immediately dry, but this one has left my skin feeling very soft.  At first, I didn't know if it was working or not because I couldn't feel any results, it just felt like butter on my face!  Anyone with oily skin like me should give this product a shot.